Waiting..



My dress is from *B.D.R.* called Aire which is a mini strapless dress that is available at anyBODY until February 29th, 2020. The awesome thing about this dress is obviously the amount of colors you get in the pack which is 20 textures. There are 5 solid colors, 5 patterns, 5 solid denims and also 5 denim mixes. This dress comes with mesh sizes for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink. Now this dress does come with matching panty colors along with BOM alphas for those who uses it. 

These awesome nails are from CAZIMI called Moony. You can find them at the main store along with a ton of other cosmetics. The bottom of the nails is a silver half circle and the top of the nails comes with 5 pastel colors including silver. They have appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega and Slink.

The lighting on my skin is from FOXCITY called SkinFX II. I decided to use the Horror Show (For Dark WLs). I also did use the midnight WL to achieve the effect that I have.

My hair is from Truth called Shadow which you can find at the main store. I used the Selection color HUD and there are a ton of individual color packs including fatpack.

Pose
LumiPro Animation Pose 35 of 237: Female Pose v31F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+Psycho Barbie+, Vinyl, Dafnis and *LX*

EmilyC, Ashmoot and Tamless

Witch Hanging