Touch of Paradise


My eyeshadow is from Cazimi called Glided which you can find at the main store. It comes in 10 soft pastel shades. The eyeshadow comes with appliers for Catwa, LeLutka and Omega. There are system appliers available also.

My nails are also from Cazimi called Paradise. They are 10 amazing vibrant tropical nail colors that comes with them. It has appliers for Omega, Belleza, Maitreya and Slink. What I love about these nails is the colorful theme that they have and the color choices are totally worth this pack.

The hair that I'm wearing is from Magika called Chapters. The hair comes in a few sizes to fit your head perfectly. It also comes with a ton of color choices to choose from. If you are a VIP member you get a little discount off on the hair. It is available at the main store.

My bento head is from Genus called Baby Face. What I love about this head is that it does come with eyes along with a few eye colors to choose from. It also comes with a basic animation HUD that comes in a small version or a big one. Baby Face also comes with a universal HUD which means you have options for cosmetics plus a ton of other things which controls every aspect of the head. All of your cosmetics from eyeshadows, blush, lipstick and more comes with a few color choices which. It is available at the main store and totally worth the price of it.

The last thing is my mesh eyes. They are from .:I ProFect I:. called Cat Kiss. It comes with mesh eyes along with appliers for Catwa and Genus. There are 6 eye choices to choose from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+Psycho Barbie+, Vinyl, Dafnis and *LX*

EmilyC, Ashmoot and Tamless

Witch Hanging