Lights On, Lights Off!

 Today I have for ya'll an amazing decor store which i am thankful took a chance on me. The store is called Refuge which is a must check if you are a decor lover. The first thing I have is lounge chairs called Tropica Lounge Set. Now the set I'm showing is in Blue but it also comes in orange and pink, Each of the sets comes with 2 lounge chairs along with an umbrella which has lights around it. It comes with 37 sitting animations but there is no adult or cuddle animations included in it. They will become available at the main store.

The next thing if you are a neon lover like me you will think its just as amazing as I do. The palm trees are neon colors which has lights around them. They are perfect in the daytime or night time.They are from Refuge called Neon Palms. The palm trees comes in individual color packs or a fatpack. They will be available at the main store soon.


Decor
Refuge Tropica Lounge Set - Blue
Refuge Neon Palms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EmilyC, Ashmoot and Tamless

Witch Hanging

+Psycho Barbie+, Vinyl, Dafnis and *LX*