Sky Diving

Today I was going through my inventory and found this awsome ball pose so I decided to go skydiving off a building with it. Now whether I would survive the fall or not didn't cross my mind because that would just ruin the fun. Now it's time to see whether it was worth it or not.

Today I have for ya'll a long sleeve turtle neck sweater which has snowflakes in the middle. It is from TRS Designs called Toury which is at the main store for 199L. It comes with a color hud that has 8 textures. The mesh body sizes are Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Tonic.

The pose is from Something New called Spacehopper which is a group gift. The group joining fee is free and you also get 2 other poses for the month of January. The spacehopper comes with 4 single poses. Before I forget I might want to mention that I totally survived the fall which means time for another skydiving with a taller building I go.

Clothing Info
Top: TRS Designs Toury Sweater – Snowflakes (Price: 199L)
Pants: Vinyl Blake Skinny Cuff Jeans – Dark Blue (Price: 199L)
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Nephlyn - Lights - Sand 
Eyes: Ikon Promise Eyes - Paradise (Price: 150L)
Hair: Jelly Roll Dawn 
Mesh Head: [GA.EG] Jennifer Bento Mesh Head (Price: 2,800L)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Price: 2,750L)
Shape: 7 Deadly s{K]ins Judith

Pose
Something New Spacehopper! (Group Gift. Fee to join the group is fee also)


Store Ads


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+Psycho Barbie+, Vinyl, Dafnis and *LX*

EmilyC, Ashmoot and Tamless

Witch Hanging