Dia De Los Muertos

With Dia De Los Muertos coming up I have something for ya’ll that I wanted to do to honor them. Now to honor them I figured I would have a little church going on. Today I have for ya’ll some items that are pretty darn amazing.
The first thing is a witchy black and orange dress from La Bella Boutique called Salem Witch. It is available at The Mad Circus 4 until October 31st, 2018 which means you have a few more days left. It comes with mesh body sizes for Maitreya, Slink and Belleza. It also does come with the high heel shoes which has sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink also. There are 12 textures for both the dress and the shoes.

This next thing that I have is a rag doll from La Bella Boutique called Day of the Dead. It comes with holding animations which allows you to carry the doll around with you. It is a group gift that is available at the mainstore. The doll also is resizeable.
Now this next thing Is another one of Cazimi’s awesome nails which is called Pomegrante. It is available at the Redeux Event which ends on October 21st, 2018. Like all of their nails they do have appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega and Slink. Now the awesome thing about CAZIMI is the amount of nails you get in each color pack and there are 3 to choose from including the fatpack that is also available for you.

Ok so this next thing is seriously amazing beyond words. It is from Absolut Creations which makes the Adam and Eve mesh bodies called Dia De Los Muertos. It is a hand drawing of the skull which when I seen this I had to have it. It does come with the roses for the headpiece. What I love about this is that there are multiple style packs which are 195L each. It is for Eve, Catwa and Omega appliers.

Clothing Info
Outfit: LBB Salem Witch Dress @ The Mad Circus 4 until October 31st, 2018
Skins: 7 Deadly s[K]ins Emmy Darks - Almond
Eyes: Ikon Promise Eyes - Paradise (Price: 150L)
Hair: Jelly Roll Jenny @ The Mad Circus 4 until October 31st, 2018 (Price: 199L per hair pack or 699L fatpack)
Nails: CAZIMI Pomegranate Nails @ Redeux Event until October 21st, 2018
Face Makeup: Absolut Creations Dia De Los Muertos (Price: 195L each)
Dolly: La Bella Boutique Day of the Dead – Rag Doll – Group Gift
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Price: 2,750L)
Mesh Head: [GA.EG] Jennifer Bento Mesh Head (Price: 2,800L)
Shape: [GA.EG] Jennifer Bento Shape (Comes with bento head)

Pose
 LUMIpro Animation Pose 183 of 237: SSP - MaleModel4M


Store Ads



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Synyster, IP Nails and Glamistry

Something New Cowgirl 2 @ Gacha Good & 1Hundred Adorable Shorty Set

EmilyC, EvoLove, IP Nails and Glamistry