Alterego My Lil Strappy Dress & Something New

Todays sexy post is called My Lil Strappy Dress from Altergo. It is a strapless short dress that 20 different dress textures for it and also 20 different strap colors. The dress has all three Belleza sizes to it and also slink along with regular mesh size. The pose I'm using is called My Dance 2 by Something New, The hair that I'm wearing is called Stephie by Ploom in the pack of reds. The hair also has different other color packs to it thats individually sold. The shoes that I'm wearing is called April High Heels from Ricielli that is slink compatible.


Outfit: Alterego My Lil Strappy Dress (Sim is being rebuilt)
Pose: SN My Dance 2
Skin: Belleza Lily - Tan
Shape: Belleza Freya
Hair: Ploom Stephie - Reds
Eyes: Ikon Promise Eyes - Paradise
Mesh Head: Catwa Jessica
Mesh Body: Belleza
Shoes: Ricielli April High Heel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EmilyC, Ashmoot and Tamless

Witch Hanging

+Psycho Barbie+, Vinyl, Dafnis and *LX*