United Colors Wild Lara Leather Corset and Boots

So while I was in one of my sexy shopping moods I came across this outfit and boy was I glad to have found it. The outfit is called Wild Lara and it is a leather corset. The color of it is navy and it is a corset with pasties on one side your your breast thats showing. The boots is called Wild Lara that is a thigh high leather boot. The pose that I'm wearing is called Cage by Something Erotic. It features a cage that you are locked up in.The hair that I'm wearing is called Royal Command in the natural pack. It is a passed shoulder length hair that is pulled to the right side with a crown in the middle of it. The mesh eyes that I'm wearing is called Promise Eyes by Ikon. It is in the color called paradise that is a pretty blue color.
Outfit: United Colors Wild Lara Leather Corset - Navy Blue ( No Longer Sold )
Pose: SE Caged
Skin: .::WoW Skins::.  2016 Melissa Dark Tan
Shape: Maitreya Lara Shape 3
Hair: Exile Royal Command- Naturals
Eyes: Ikon Promise Eyes - Paradise
Mesh Head: Catwa Head Jessica
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara
Boots: United Colors Wild Lara Leather Heels - Navy Blue (No Longer Sold)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+Psycho Barbie+, Vinyl, Dafnis and *LX*

EmilyC, Ashmoot and Tamless

Witch Hanging