Blueberry Rylai Dress

So this is my first post and it features Blueberrys outfit called Rylai in the color red. There is the fatpack option for it if you don't want just one color and instead want every single color they have. The pose that I'm using is called In Naked Silence by Something Erotic. The hair that I'm using is called Cisa Pack A by eXxEsS  that is a hudded hair with 56 color options to choose from and if your like me when it comes to changing your hair every 5 seconds its an awesome deal. The shoes are made by Ricielli called Dorothy that has a hudded option to change the color if you don't want to be stuck to just one color. I hope ya'll like it as much as I do.

Outfit: Blueberry Rylai
Pose: SE In Naked Silence
Skin: .::WoW Skins::.2016 Melissa Dark Tan 
Shape: Maitreya Lara Shape 3 
Hair:  eXXEsS Cisa Pack A 
Eyes: Ikon Promise Eyes- Paradise 
Mesh Head: Catwa Head Jessica 
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara 
Shoes: R.icielli Dorothy High Heels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+Psycho Barbie+, Vinyl, Dafnis and *LX*

EmilyC, Ashmoot and Tamless

Witch Hanging