Camping Vibes

 

My campfire set is from Raindale called Quietgrove campfire. It is available at TLC which does end today. The set comes with a mug tray, decor mug, kettle plus the campfire. If you touch the center of the campfire you can turn the fire off and on plus there are sounds to it. Everyone can get their own animated bento mug by clicking on the fire.

My teepee is also from Raindale called Beaumon Teepee. It comes with solo and adult animations. The teepee does come with a color hud. It is available at the main store.

My burning barrel is from MOoH!'s Snow Scene gacha that is at the main store.

JIAN made my animals that I have out enjoying the campfire. They are from the Raccoon Collection, Marble Fox and Red Panda. Each of the animals comes in a set at the main store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+Psycho Barbie+, Vinyl, Dafnis and *LX*

EmilyC, Ashmoot and Tamless

The Pink Says It All