Ocean Fun


My bikini which is completely awesome is from *B.D.R.* called Pool Party. This bikini was part of the Cruel Summer hunt which has now ended. It comes with 5 transparent wet shades which I completely love each and every one of them. The bikini has mesh sizes for Belleza, eBody, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink.

My dotted Inner Tube is from Khargo and it comes with tons of single animations along with couple poses. There is also 2 other inner tubes to choose between.

My hair is from Exile called Yvette. It is the new Summerfest exclusive hair that is available to you. Like all of Exile's hairs this one comes with a few styling options and a ton of color options.

I used the FOXITY SkinFX Volume 1 light in Envy. The envy is for dark windlights which makes it look pretty awesome. The pack does come with light and dark windlight skin effects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+Psycho Barbie+, Vinyl, Dafnis and *LX*

EmilyC, Ashmoot and Tamless

Witch Hanging